Followers

Sunday 9 March 2014

Miniature Nursery Shelf for my Sister

On January 21rst my beautiful niece Rose was born. We are all very crazy about her and believe her to be the most beautiful baby in the world. My sister requested an entire nursery scene and while it was an honor to receive that request, I regret that I am simply too busy these days!
I am still attending an intensive 18 week day program at the hospital but I only have 5 weeks to go before I graduate from the program. After that I will get back to blogging!
Here is a picture of the nursery shelf I made for my sister Claire. I was so pleased at how it turned out I think I will make a duplicate for my Etsy shop. What do my lovely followers think? Is this Nursery shelf something you could see yourself buying on Etsy? My followers are my focus group!


Notice the Starbucks Coffee cup on the top shelf. For my exhausted new mom sister!


Here is a picture of that dainty little lady Rose, my beautiful niece, who is six weeks old but wears a sleeper for a six month old baby because she is so big!

Everyone in our family is so in love with our sweet Rosebud, the latest edition to our family. 


I have really missed blogging and connecting with my blogging friends and can't wait to get back to it in about 5 weeks time. I'm planning to kick off my return to blogging in April with a giveaway! So watch out for that ;)

Til later my friends!

Love Ruth

16 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth! So glad to hear from you again! But don't worry I totally expect that you should be very busy focusing on yourself. That's the most important. Blogs, minis and everything else can wait. Rose is beautiful! My little sister was also very tall for her age when she was a baby. We thought she would be 6 feet tall. But she's actually the shortest now! Enjoy little Rose. This baby time goes by so quickly! Love the shelf. I think people would love to be able to purchase that from you.
    Keep taking good care of yourself. You are doing great!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! You're always so encouraging.
      Big Hugs,
      Ruth

      Delete
  2. Hi there Ruth! What an exciting time. A new baby in the family and you on the road to good health! A great way to start off the new year. Rose will cherish the shelf when she gets older! I like idea that the cute shelf is personalized. I think people would like that option too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks grandmommy! I always appreciate your feedback!
    Hugs from Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shelf is very cute and not only will she love it but will cherish it for the rest of her life. Go ahead and finish your program and when you are ready to blog again or should I say, have the time? Then jump back in. Congrats on your niece. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your words of wisdom and encouragement Brini!
      Hugs,
      Ruth

      Delete
  5. Greetings lady! Good to see you doing Ruth work ;)

    What a gorgeous little lady, I am sure her wonderful aunt will spoil her and has already started!

    Best of luck to you on your journey, see you when you get to the other side.
    hugs js

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send you an Etsy covo when I'm done the program and we can have a grand google + date :P
      Miss you,
      Ruth

      Delete
  6. Hi Ruth,
    It's nice to see you posting again! Rose is a so beautiful...but then you already know that. :-) Congratulations to you and your family on this new bundle of joy. I think the hutch is so pretty and love the Starbucks detail. Most baby themed minis don't think of mom...lol. Glad your therapy is going well and that you are focusing on your health. We will be here waiting when you are ready to post again.
    A big hug,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I've seen a couple of my friends go through the mom thing, plus I worked in a daycare for awhile, so I'm well aware of the sleep deprivation factor and the need for coffee!
      Take Care,
      Ruth

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on the niece =) And very nice work with the self. I like how you added the cup. I don't drink coffee, but my husband started drinking more coffee since we got a baby I think ;)
    I love the roses, makes a great personal touch to it!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your awesome!!!
    ❤️ Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's your facebook account under? I did respond to your comment earlier in the week but the stupid blogger no reply got in my way. Read up on my blogging tips if you're interested!
      Ruth

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my long overdue comment to say, it's beautiful and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...