Followers

Saturday 28 December 2013

Simona's Christmas Presents from 2012 Christmas Chain Swap

It was a lovely surprise to come home and discover Simona's Christmas presents waiting for me.
She sent me an adorable purple child's dress, as well as a filled Christmas bag as well as some very twee miniature Christmas cards!


She wrapped the gifts in this lovely handkerchief. I follow the "Miniaturists Creed": Never through something out if you think you might be able to use it at a later date!

I was very pleased over the holidays when my lovely generous father-in-law bought my husband and I a dremmell drill which we were able to buy extremely small drill bits for, perfect for minis!

Here is a picture of the drill:



It will come in handy for my very next miniature project, which I'm keeping a secret for now.
Hugs and Happy New Year to all!

Love Ruth

9 comments:

  1. Great gifts Ruth! That dress is so adorable. I'm glad you received a Dremel. I got one for Christmas last year & I love it.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts. The Dremel drill is a must for miniatures. I'm sure you'll
    be able to turn out beautiful items with it.
    Happy New Year to you and yours!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drora!
      I got a little pouch for the miniature old testament and I carry it with me in my pocket wherever I go :)
      Hugs,
      Ruth

      Delete
  3. I already know it going to AWESOME. I can't wait. I hope your Christmas was merry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what wonderful gifts, Dremel's are fun tools ( I have a knock off brand that Rich gifted to me )

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic gifts--enjoy! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tienes un premio en mi blog pasa a recojerlo cuando quieras,me gusta mucho lo que haces ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...