Followers

Friday 19 October 2012

I'm opening an Etsy shop! But not to sell miniatues...

I am excited to share the news with all of my followers that I will have my Etsy Shop, Sweetheart Body Care, up and running next week. Unfortunately, I am only going to be shipping within Canada since shipping internationally is too expensive. I have created a Facebook page where I will be sharing do it yourself beauty recipes, natural home remedies, as well as diet and lifestyle advice that has improved the look of my skin. So anyone who enjoys experimenting with simple beauty recipes or is curious to learn about how to get started can benefit from liking my page. This is a link to my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SweetHeartBodyCare.

I want take a moment to say I'll be very pleased if you like my page, but on the whole, I like to keep my personal Facebook Account and my blogging life separate. So please don't send me friend requests. I have a very small group of Facebook Friends and that's the way I would like to keep it. I hope this does not hurt anyone's feelings as I enjoy corresponding with many of you by email, and your comments really touch my heart.

Since I am putting a lot of time and energy into making a success of my homemade beauty products, I won't be able to post as much on this blog, which makes me sad, because I love blogging about miniatures.

I will be posting about the ongoing progress of My Nursery Room Box, and a Halloween Scene I'm working on. I'll try to fit in as many tutorials as I can, but these tutorials are more time consuming and don't bring me as much joy as blogging about my miniature projects. If you have a tutorial question, feel free to email me and I"ll do my best to help you solve the problem.

This year I'm going to create as many miniature scenes as I can, and when I have the time and the money, create miniature toiletries and, perfume bottles, and vanity table scenes. The miniature toiletries and vanity scenes are what I plan to sell on Etsy. That's right, I'm planning on eventually opening  another Etsy shop to sell my miniatures! Another miniature goal of mine for this year is to learn how to make polymer clay food. Luckily, there are lots of great tutorials on the web, and a good friend of mine has offered to teach me.

I would like to welcome my new followers: charipili , debbie, Rosethé Perdita Marsh, ANGELES, CWPoppets, Bercuhi Kip and Elianna Martin. I feel very blessed and inspired by my followers, and always enjoy hearing your feedback.


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ruth with both of your projects. I hope you managed very well and you get a lot of, customers.
    Hugs and thoughts from

    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Félicitations pour tous vos projets, que vous souhaiter : du courage, de la détermination, et une jolie clientèle.
    A bientôt !
    rosethé-Minima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ruth!
    Congratulations on your new Etsy Shop! Good luck!
    Have a good week!
    Hugs,
    Mariana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your new handmade store creams in Etsy. I wish you luck in sales. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth-just became one of your followers-Live in Edmonton as well and am also a dollhouse fanatic.Not a member of the miniature club yet but eagerly look forward to the show every September.My email is biblelover@telus.net and my name is Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad this internet thing works and your article really helped me. Might take you up on that home advice you sunglasses

    fashion
    , glasses frames , eyeglasses

    frames

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...